Sunday, May 12, 2019

The Long Hall

Yesterday, through a lot of nagging from my PA, Ed, and Crystal I got off the couch and walked laps in our hallway. It was hard, and we have a very long hallway! I got up to 10 laps by the end of the day!

Ed opened the front door to get a nice cross breeze in the house. Every time I passed it, I thought, "I don't want to lose this view." Everything is so beautiful outside now!

To reward me for my hard work, Ed made us root beer floats, which tasted like heaven! I was able to drink it all.

I kept pushing myself to walk this morning, and was able to sit up after church when Tricia and Debby dropped by! (My friends in orange). It felt good to sit up and visit like a person again!

And not to brag, but I actually made tuna fish sandwiches for lunch! I used hot bread made by Tom Abbott, and we accompanied it with fruit from the Mother's Day spectacular at church, and Brazilian lemonade by Debby. I feel like a new woman, (with some minor weaknesses). It was a beautiful day to eat on the front porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment