Thursday, May 30, 2019

Sisters

Annette and Barbara stopped by to see me yesterday.  Ed and I ran into them at the elevator, while I was doing my two loops. I actually felt more lucid yesterday, and was able to have a nice visit. Annette was able to ask the PA a little more about what will be expected of her when she donates stem cells. It looks like we're still 2 weeks to a month out at least. I'm so happy to have a 100 match in Annette. She guarantees she's a good bleeder!

I thought my night nurse looked like Dr. Kildare last night. In the bright light of day, I realize the resemblance isn't so uncanny, but I think my mind has taken me around the world, including third grade watching tv in Billings, Montana.

WBC this morning 93. Going in the right direction!





No comments:

Post a Comment