Thursday, May 16, 2019

Third Admittance

I am back in the Hospital again today. I had a rough day yesterday, spiking a fever after my Campath treatment. I had such a hard time sitting or standing yesterday that I was glad I was admitted to the hospital. Surprisingly enough, I can sit up and blog today! This is my worst room view yet, but I was lucky to get a room at all.

Both Brittany and Ed came in this morning to talk with my docs. Last night the PA told me they were going to start me on the extreme Hypercvad today. We're not so sure we want to give up on Campath yet. My WBC went down to 245 today. We'll know more when the doctors drop by today.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers are in our hearts for you, dear Judy! Every day is a win and you are such an inspiration to us all. You are not alone in this - remember that! Draw on the Savior's strength. He will share your burdens! And the burdens of others that are pulling for you, too! Marita

    ReplyDelete