Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Crystal comes on Port Day

I got my port today! My platelets were high enough, so we were able to go through with our 7:30 appointment We were done by 9:30! They gave me some real nice clothes to dress in before the procedure. It was nice to fall asleep and wake up and it was magically all done. It is a little sore this afternoon, however!

At noon Ed picked up Crystal at the airport. She's going to be here all week, during which time I'm hoping to get into remission. Brittany came over, too, to make it a party.

Wherever Mabel and Clementine are, it's always a party. This is my last day at home for a while, as I start chemo tomorrow. My platelets have to be up to 75, but we're banking on the fact that they will have recovered by tomorrow, as yesterday they were 59!

No comments:

Post a Comment