Friday, July 12, 2019

First Day of Chemo Cycle 2A

I started Cyclophosmamide last night. It comes in 3 hour infusions every 12 hours, so I'm getting it at 5 pm and 5 am. I'm also getting a continuous feed of mensa to help my kidneys. I think I'm feeling good because I also got steroids with the treatment.

My platelets were up to 95 yesterday, which meant I was good to start treatment, but there was no bed available for several hours so we went out to lunch at Red Robin, and then went shopping at Dillards and Target. I needed some button down shirts to make it easier to access my new port. Shopping was taxing for me, but a good workout! My blood numbers are good. Here's an updated chart. The good neutrophils are still strong and bad variant lymphocytes down to 17%. Green is good! On track for a BMT the beginning of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment