Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Getting Out

I was feeling just good enough yesterday that I wanted to do something. After my morning labs we met Barbara at her new house. It was fun to see the progress they are making on it! She should be in by the end of July. (maybe)

We also tagged along with her, as she was planning on showing Annette my mom's new house in Mill Creek. It turned out to be a party, as Jon and family were there, too! Mom will live just 9 houses down the street from mom! I think Jon and I look a lot alike in this picture!

Happily, the old owners had left a few chairs on the patio so we could sit and visit.

We all met at Cafe Rio for lunch afterwards. It was a BIG day for me. I actually got out of the house. I had to rest a lot, but was able to do it all! It was a nice treat before I go back to the hospital for more chemo tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment