Saturday, July 13, 2019

Friends, Family, Fun at the hospital

Christine and Doug Searle dropped in to see me yesterday. She was from my first band in Parker, the Slo Pickers! It was fun to see them. Happily, they had their first grandbaby born in University Hospital, right next door to Huntsman, so they could pop over here on the way to see the baby!

I'm feeling good enough to sit up now, and enjoyed playing games with Crystal and Ed. We started with tile rummy, but quit after Ed won two games. Is it luck or skill?

We also played Pandemic, which I like, because it is a cooperative game. If you beat the game you're all winners! We were!

I also feel good enough to walk and walked a mile three times yesterday. I have a few more chemo treatments but should go home tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

I'll miss my nice city view. I haven't had this view since my first admittance to the hospital in April.

My blood numbers are still fine, although I wish the bad lymphocites would go away completely. We still have time...




No comments:

Post a Comment