Monday, July 22, 2019

Last regular chemo (fingers crossed)

Sunday was my last regularly scheduled chemo. More vincristine, which left me flat on my back last week. This week it is accompanied by four days of dexamethazone steroids, which seem to be giving me a little energy. I'm finally able to sit up to blog again.

I still have a few stray variant lymphocites, which may be more dumping from my remaining nodules. Do you remember  Betty bump? Here is what is left of her. (A pea sized bump with a bruise around it).

This is a picture of my nodule on
April 20th. Notice there was an ancillary bump in the crook of my elbow. That one is completely gone now. I still have one in my hip that gets smaller every day. It used to be about 5 inches and is now the size of a big marble. We wonder if they have to  be completely gone before my BMT.

We met with the PA last Thursday. Everthing seems to be going okay, but they really are waiting for the results of a bone marrow biopsy scheduled for next Wednesday. If that looks good maybe they'll start making some plans for the BMT.






No comments:

Post a Comment