Sunday, July 14, 2019

Family Saturday

Brittany and John brought the girls in to the hospital for a visit yesterday. It was fun to them. They get their temperature taken to make sure they are fever free, and then get little name stickers. Afterwards they all went over to the park for a family party with Barbara's family. I was sad to miss out on that.

My labs this morning didn't seem to improve much, but I'm getting two new chemos this morning. Maybe that will push down the bad lymphocites. They are short infusions--Vincristin and Doxorubicin. Sometime this afternoon I should be going home. That will be nice. I wonder if I'll start to feel fatigued then. I'm still feeling good now, but Ed always notices that home Judy is a lot less peppy than hospital Judy!



No comments:

Post a Comment