Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Brady Family Caroling Party


We hosted a caroling party for those of the Brady family who could make it last night. This included my sister Annette and 3 of her children's families, my sister Barbara and her entire family, my brother Jon's family (minus John who was either in Hong Kong or Pittsburg) as well as Grandma Brady and the Bush family.

We had several people sing songs for us, then we joined in all singing together.

Here are a few pictures from a very fun evening!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4PHprXwhBt3UGtycmQydnpMNFU?usp=sharing

1 comment:

  1. So lovely Brady Family Caroling Party!! Truly everyone seems extremely happy in this family gathering. I have a sweet little nephew whose 7th birthday is approaching soon. I would like to throw an outdoor bash for the celebrations. I wonder if you can suggest the best New York Event Venues!

    ReplyDelete