Saturday, December 24, 2016

Makin' Beautiful Music

Whistling Prairie gathered yesterday morning in our new music room and started working on our Christmas music. Nolan ended up taking up the slack and playing a lot of guitar. I happily played pennywhistle, hammered dulcimer and shaker instead!

We had kielbasa, pasta and veggies for dinner, with plenty of cooks to do the chopping!




















We went to see Luminaria at Thanksgiving point in the evening. It was a fantastic light display, ending with a beautiful garden with statues depicting Christ's ministry.

To cap it off, we celebrated my faux-birthday (so as not to get lost in the excitement of Christmas). I was too overcome to blow out all my candles. I hope that doesn't really mean my wish won't come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment