Sunday, December 11, 2016

Feeling Sassy!

I woke up today feeling almost normal! It felt good to have some energy again! The PICC pain is subsiding into just one spot in the arm, and the medicines I was on seem to be wearing off! I enjoyed going to church and seeing all the people who have been so kind to me this week!

I also enjoyed opening a box of love from Maryland--5 sassy caps! A color for any outfit! I love the softness and the warmth, as well as the love that came with them! I know I haven't lost any hair yet, and if my prognosis continues to improve, I may be able to be treated without chemotherapy! I'm wearing the hats with or without hair! They are a reminder of the love and prayers poured out for me this week! I believe our prayers are being answered! Thank you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment