Saturday, June 1, 2019

A Better Day

I felt good enough yesterday to enjoy visitors, without needing a nap afterwards. The Shippens gave me a violin concert and lots of good laughs. Suzanne used her electric violin so she could play Ashokan Farewell with herself having prerecorded the piano part. It was beautiful!

Laurie gave me a foot rub, which  didn't know I needed, but I really did.

 I had a transfusion of two units of blood yesterday, which possibly got me hyped on hemo. I danced a little while Ed sang Fever! It was the first day I did not spike a fever in about 4 days!

Thanks to Eli and Lacy for watching Brittany's kids all day. Brittany was able to spend the entire afternoon with Ed and me. We did the crossword, ukuleled, and went for a couple of walks. My blood clots are causing a little less pain each day as I walk.

I was happy to have a not horrible day, but am worried about today. I get a chemo treatment this morning...

WBC today is 93.

No comments:

Post a Comment