Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Bathroom Almost done!

Our designer, Ana Andrews stopped by to put the finishing touches on the bathroom this morning. We still have some minor items, but it is very close to complete!

I was so glad I was home from the hospital and able to be here with Ana this morning. She did so much for us, especially, since we couldn't do it all ourselves.

It is hard to get a picture of the entire bathroom, but I got a nice big tub, and Ed got a nice big shower. It really turned out nice.

Our closets also turned out nice. I had just enough energy yesterday to put my shoes on the shoe shelves. Looks like I need to go shopping for a few more pairs. Today I organized my sock drawers. I have to pace myself. I think by the end of the week everything will be in its proper place.

No comments:

Post a Comment