Friday, June 14, 2019

Good News

My white blood count went down again yesterday to 95k! The doctor was very pleased. Even my platelets had recovered enough for me to resume treatment today. I was taken off hospice yesterday and return to the hospital today!

I'm not feeling strong enough to participate in family activities, but enjoyed seeing Ed take the kids for a ride.

I had several visitors yesterday, including my Broomfield friend, Jana. It turns out she has also picked up pickleball. When this cancer treatment  is all over it would be fun to play together!

I only sat up long enough for the photos, but was able to do the crossword with the family while laying on the sofa.

Our new bathroom is almost finished and I decided to let the grandkids christen the new tub. They loved it.

Everyone goes home today and I go with trepidation for more chemo. It was a roller coaster week with a good ending!


No comments:

Post a Comment