Thursday, June 6, 2019

Sweet Music to Calm me Down

Barbara and Abby sang songs yesterday evening that went a long way in helping calm me down from a pretty stressful day.



Barbara had been working on Homeward Bound and was glad when Abby showed up to harmonize with her. They sound beautiful together! I think I'll add them to my Buck up Buttercup page!

Ed also got some moral support from Kent while we were singing. Believe it or not, it's hard for Ed to buck up sometimes, as well!

MY WBC wemt up to 177 yesterday. I went through a box of kleenexes at the hospital. Half of them in anticipation of bad news!

The good news is I have 7 more treatments of Hypercvad. They are not giving up on me yet. As soon as my platelets recover (from 37 to 75) we'll start the next regimen of Hypercvad!




No comments:

Post a Comment