Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Family and Friends Visit

My mom and my sister, Verlene, stopped by yesterday. It was so good to see them. I've missed out on a lot.since I've been sick. Somewhere along the line my mom decided to move to Salt Lake City! I wish I could house hunt with her! I enjoyed sitting outside and visiting with them.

I'm a little stronger today, and enjoyed a visit from Suzanne Rigby, by walking partner from Maryland. It was good to see her and remember happier times. She brought me a hat with a pretty flower!

Although I'm feeling a bit better every day, I'm sadly an emotional wreck, and have shed way more tears than I want to. It is exhausting. Just wake me up when this is all over, please.

1 comment:

  1. Good thinking, Suzanne! You look good in your Sassy cap! That's the official name for it and the Eldersburg RS sisters made them for Cancer patients here in Maryland.

    ReplyDelete