Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

It was nice to be sprung yesterday to do some errands. I was happy to order some new glasses, as I can't see a thing out of my old ones.

We also stopped off to pick up some carpet samples for our remodel. The bathroom remodel is coming along.slowly but surely.

The closets are ready for carpeting, and we'll get new carpet for the bedroom, too.

The bedroom has, sadly, become a messy staging area for the bathroom. Happily, we're not sleeping there!

So, here is a last picture of my beautiful hair. I washed it and curled it this morning, and for the first time since my chemo experienced big clumps of hair in my brush. It is starting to come out in spades!

One damper on being home was an increase in my WBC yesterday. Who knows what's going on? Up to 132 again. Ed hopes it is just the nodules throwing out white cells, as they are getting smaller. Ed is trying to be optimistic. We have labs at 1 today, so we'll see...







No comments:

Post a Comment