Friday, March 4, 2011

Bigger Window

It's hard to sit in the study and not worry about the house falling in, with all the hammering going on below me. Here Roberto is hammering the last of the cement out of the window opening. Billy Ray is supervising.
I finished cleaning up the second storage closet today, and I'm pretty pleased with myself. The good part is that now the crew can access the electrical panel which was buried behind my boxes.

Alex is digging a hole in the bathroom in search of pipes. Ed has been out of town and has missed out on all the fun! He really enjoys coming home from work and seeing what the workers did. If he had the time, he'd love to be down there hammering away with them!

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to believe that you can cut a hole that big into a house and the house remains structurally sound. I watched "The Pillars of the Earth" series last night on Starz. It was so good I started the book. I now see the advantages of Nook.

    ReplyDelete