Sunday, April 28, 2019

Angelic Ed

Ed and I automatically share our photos online. So, I found this photo of him in our backyard from yesterday, but I'm not sure what the caption is! He looks so cute!  I think he's praying my white count goes down soon!


Or maybe he's looking at our weeping cherry and saying, "Ah, Spring!"

Or alternately he's looking at the weeping cheery and thinking, "You lucky tree! You almost got plowed under to make room for a pickelball court, but Judy's cancer spared you yet another year!"

The Shippens stopped by yesterday for a visit. I would have thought they'd be resting up from the busy "Ward Do Good Day" yesterday. That is a monumental event where they help others clean up their yards and homes.  I was lollygagging around the hospital and unable to participate!

My WBC was 212 this morning. Another bump in the Road to Remission!

Today we double my dosage of Venetoclax to 400 mg!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment