Monday, April 29, 2019

Bringing out the Big Guns

A week with my guitar did nothing to cure my cancer, so we're bringing out the big guns! Ed brought in my banjo today. When they get a hall full of banjo music they'll make sure I'm out of here as soon as possible!

I start a new medicine, Campath, tomorrow. This is guaranteed to bring down my WBC, but might have some reactions and side effects. I'm nervous for tomorrow...

Gaye Lynn stopped by to see me today and had big news about buying a house. If this goes through she will no longer be my ministering sister! You'll have to talk to her to get the scoop.

The Skyline High School boys dropped by and sang Lazy Days for us! The were just as terrific as the girls.

I'd upload the video, but it uploaded sideways and both Google Photos and Youtube no longer have rotate buttons! I spent an hour online trying to figure it out and gave up. Why are they doing this to me? Don't they know I have cancer???


UPDATE: Thanks to Ed, who does everything for me! He rotated this video in case you'd like to hear the Skyline High School Boys singing Lazy Days!




No comments:

Post a Comment