Monday, April 22, 2019

Up in the Bistro

We went out for lunch in the Bistro on the top floor of the hospital today. It was great for so many reasons. 1) I can get a meal voucher and bypass the less tasty food delivered from room service. 2) the view was great and we got to watch the window wiper climb over the side of the building. 3) we spent an hour outside the hospital room. 
Afterwards we even enjoyed walking around the patio and enjoying the cherry trees in bloom!

Other than being a human pincushion with labs every four hours, I'm feeling just fine still. They are now doing mostly metabolic panels and not complete blood counts. They are most concerned about my reaction to the medicine. My dose was increased to 50 today. If all goes well, I'll be going home on Thursday.

My aide today, Brandon has hair just like my son-in-law, John. It was like having family taking my blood pressure every few hours (and emptying my potty bowls). 

Ed was nice enough to walk the dog this morning and take pictures of all the new plants in bloom in Lambert Park! The arrowleaf balsamroot is just coming on! I'm hoping to get sprung in time to go see it in person!



No comments:

Post a Comment