Sunday, April 21, 2019

Sweet, Sweet Music

Lest you think Huntsman is not a happening place, here's proof that this is a hopping hospital! They had a bluegrass band playing in the lobby last night, which Ed and I thoroughly enjoyed. We had some freedom to wander easily as my IV wasn't connected yet! It took three attempts to get the IV in, and lots of blood, sweat and tears, but now I'm happily connected!

Judy Hopps is here with me. Dr, Stevens thought I brought an Easter Bunny with me. It just shows when you're studying oncology you don't always have time to keep up on your Disney movies!

I am waiting for my first dose of Veneteclax as soon as the pharmacy sends it up. My WBC this morning was 172. Tomorrow I get a biopsy on my cysts. This is a fun place to be!




No comments:

Post a Comment