Sunday, April 14, 2019

Feeling the Love

Thank you to whoever went to all the work to decorate our door and put love notes all over it! We love the poems and sayings you chose. I think we'll just have to take the decorations to the hospital when we go for the BMT. (So far unscheduled)! Ed and I are feeling the love today, and believe me it helps give us courage for our ordeal ahead!

We had a great group at choir today and afterwards enjoyed a walk in Lambert Park. The good news is that I am feeling fine. Maybe because the medicine from Friday has not fully kicked in yet! My white blood count has continued to rise since Tuesday, and is now at 118. It has slowed down and we're hoping tomorrow to see a downward trend. We go in every day now for blood testing. We are happy that our doctor is keeping a close eye on the numbers!

Thanks to all of you who have sent us notes of encouragement and who have given us hugs in person! It means a lot to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment