Sunday, April 28, 2019

Rockin' Sunday at the Huntsman Center

I got my meds this morning in time to attend Sacrament meeting on the 6th floor of the Huntsman Hospital! I looked so normal that one of the ladies thought I was visiting someone in the hospital!

The view of Salt Lake from church reminded me of the view of Jerusalem from the BYU Jerusalem Center! It was spectacular!

It was fun having some Sunday afternoon visitors--Barbara and Kent, who were able to take a break from getting their house ready to sell, and Tricia Zippi, my friend who has given us a ton of love, much of it in the form of several quarts of home-made spaghetti sauce!

We had ukulele jam in the afternoon! This time we even got Uncle Kent to learn a few chords! We really rocked it on Ghost Riders in the Sky! It was fun watching Ed teach Kent a few ukulele tricks, now that he's a pro!

The Smiths dropped by later with some encouragement as well as the world's best chocolate cookies! The secret may be in the toffee chips!

Today was my first full strength dosage of my medicine. I still feel great. Hopefully, my WBC will start to improve tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment