Monday, April 22, 2019

Drugged Up


I had my first two tiny pills of Venetoclax without incident yesterday. They are increasing the dosage everyday to ramp up slowly from 20 mg to 400 mg.

I ordered the Parmesan crusted sole to accompany my medicine. It turned out to be a glorified fish stick with a gummy rice glob on the side! They need to up their cuisine here!

Happily, the Youngs brought us strawberries and chocolate which made up for everything.

The Williams dropped by for some encouragement. I like seeing Janet, because she survived a BMT almost 10 years ago. There is hope for me, too!

Between peeing every hour or so, and having my blood drawn every 4 hours I actually got an hour or two of sleep in last night. Happily, the view is just as nice at night as it is in the day!

My midnight WBC was 188.



No comments:

Post a Comment