Thursday, April 18, 2019

Band, bathroom and blood

We added Krsiti Young to our band yesterday and changed the practice night to Wednesday! It was fun having her join us. Since she's new (and possibly amenable), she just pretty much did whatever we told her (mostly played the cajon). We'll give her a few more weeks before she is allowed to have an opinion!

We also cleaned out our entire bathroom and closets in preparation for the demolition tomorrow! This is bad timing to remodel the master bath while I'm in treatment for cancer, but we had started the process before my latest diagnosis!

Happily for Ed I still feel well enough to help out by carting all my own clothes to the basement! We're going to be living in the basement bedroom for several weeks now!

On Thursday I have my next treatment. The last one didn't stop the march of the disease. While my WBC started at 54k last Tuesday, it is now up to 148k. Hopefully this next treatment will reverse the direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment