Monday, April 15, 2019

No Pickelball for You!

It rained almost all day today, so we had to cancel our big pickelball date with my brother and sister and their spouses! We met up at Dodo's for lunch instead! We'll try again in a few weeks when Jon is done flying around the world. We had fun talking about his unusual job, where he actually flies pigs, cows and anything you can imagine to exotic locations!

We also had a blood test this morning. My WBC continues to rise slowly. We're at 126 today. While it would have been nice to go down, it is also good that it is not increasing rapidly. My potassium was low, so they gave me some giant pills to take. I was barely able to swallow one!

It stopped raining long enough for Ed and I to get a 3 mile walk in this evening! We're hoping to finish mapping out the mileage in Lambert Park before I get too sick to walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment