Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Viper Cometh

We had a visit from the "vindow viper" yesterday. It was a little disconcerting. I wonder what they can see through the dark glass?

It rained last night across much of Salt Lake, but not at Huntsman, and apparently not at Antelope Island! This picture was crazy, because it was dark everywhere, except one bright spot of clear skies over the Salt Lake. I hope I get a room with a view again when I return for my stem cell transplant!

These are my bloody, bloody fingers from practicing the guitar in the hospital so much. Okay, they're not really bleeding, but they are super painful! Apparently my callouses were not up to par. It shows I should have been practicing more at home!

My cousin, Suzanne, and her husband, Marcus were nice enough to pop in last night. They ended up parking in a far-away lot and had to hoof it up the hill to see me! It's a maze of hospitals up here, but not too difficult once you learn your way around!



My WBC was 192 this morning. If the doctor is okay with my other numbers, I'll be going home this morning. It will be nice to get a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment