Monday, April 29, 2019

Talk a little, PICC a little

One upside of the past few days is my PICC line is working well. No more blood draws from my beleaguered left hand, and a lessening of the swelling in my IV tortured right hand.

I thought my arm nodule was going down a little yesterday, so we drew a circle around it so we can really tell if it changes.  You can see I also have little nodules in the crook of my elbows.

Yesterday I found another nodule on the back of my leg about 8 inches above the knee. This one I discovered because it was sore and painful (possibly from sitting on it).

I feel like I'm having a plague of BOILS and I'm seriously displeased! In theory they should go down as the cancer gets wrangled into submission. It can't happen soon enough for me!

My WBC was 191 this morning. Down from yesterday, but still up from the 20th of April when I arrived at the hospital. I haven't seen the doctor yet this morning, but if I were a betting woman I would think I'm probably not going home today...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment