Thursday, April 25, 2019

Our Would have been Branson Trip

Ed and I almost went to Branson this week with my blood sister Annette and her husband Kent! We had to cancel the trip, but we're taking a virtual trip with them from the hospital. Annette got this picture with the Peterson bluegrass band, which she said was terrific!

They even signed a get well-picture just for me! I love it! Annette thought there was no wonder they are the number one show in Branson. They were super nice.



If that wasn't enough, they also gave her a CD to bring me! I'm looking at the album cover here. Maybe Whistling Prairie needs a water picture. Maybe standing in the American Fork River!

The moral of this story is don't travel with the Bushes! This is the third trip we've had to cancel! And I only booked it 3 weeks out!

No comments:

Post a Comment