Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Biopsy Day


If you you have enough down time, even an exercise bike can seem interesting! Although I'd much rather be hiking, it is nice to have a bike in my room to give me an opportunity to move a little!

I'm still feeling fine, despite only getting a few hours of sleep last night. I'm hoping to catch up tonight, as my labs are being spread out to every 6 hours instead of every 4!

Today I finally got a needle biopsy on one of my strange "nodules." I like to think of them as "nachos." That's what my phone heard when I was sending a voice text!

The radiologist used ultrasound to pinpoint and extract a needle's worth from the mass in my right hip. It was superficial and free floating! Hopefully we'll get the results to what this is in a few days.

My potassium and phosphorus are numbers they're especially watching, and if they don't go rogue when they increase my  immunotherapy dosage tomorrow they'll send me home on Thursday.

Going home will be good, but I'll miss Ed and my lunch dates at the Bistro restaurant! We had prime rib today! Mmmm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment