Saturday, April 27, 2019

Huntsman via the Red Butte Garden


Another fun day at Huntsman. The whole family came to see me! After lunch in the Bistro we went out to the patio to enjoy the beautiful day.

 They had already had some fun before coming to the hospital, having visited Red Butte Gardens first. It is just around the corner from Huntsman.


Since I am wandering around off the IV, Brittany thought I should just slip over and join them. I didn't want to jeopardize my nice room by breaking protocol!


Crystal had plenty of time to work on becoming favorite aunt to the girls.

Back at Huntsman, the kids played great outdoors together


We explored the meditative labyrinth and thought good wishes of healing as we walked it.

I had fun leading Clementine to the center as she held onto the tail of my shirt!


After I took a short nap, Crystal, Ed and I had a ukulele jam. It was so fun. One of the bright sides of my having cancer is Ed taking time to learn the uke! 

In the morning I had two very nice ladies visit me this morning and insert my new PICC line. It went in much easier than my first one, and I am hopeful it will settle in and save my  poor tortured hands from any more pricks!

Tomorrow we go full strength on my medicine. Let's pray it finally kicks in!


























No comments:

Post a Comment