Saturday, April 13, 2019

Record Treatment

Yesterday I had a treatment of  700 mg of Rituximab and got to a record speed of 350 mg per hour. This was pretty much a record for me, as last year I had a severe reaction when I reached 200! My WBC continues to climb (it has doubled since Tuesday) to 112, but hopefully will start to go down once the medicine kicks in. I am having no side effects and feel great still.

I also had a CT scan yesterday, where we found I had a collection of nodules in my abdomen just like the cysts on my arm. We don't really know what they are. They could be a side effect of the leukemia or something else... Isn't uncertainty the worst?

In the evening we drowned our sorrows in hot chocolate and a delicious chocolate braid bread that my neighbor Jane brought over.

We also watched one of my favorite tv shows, The Orville. They had a great episode on a Moclan women's planet! That was enough to take your mind off your troubles!

No comments:

Post a Comment