Friday, April 26, 2019

Entertainment in the Hospital






You never know who's going to show up here at Huntsman. A group from Skyline Hospital showed up yesterday and sang a few songs in the ward. At first I thought they were playing a loud CD in the hall, and was surprised to hear the quality of the singers!

I also am entertained by watching TV via the Roku Ed set up for me. I dallied along on the exercise bike while watching Dr. Finlay on Acorn TV. It was great to be untethered yesterday. I wanted to explore the hospital, but not having a badge and not looking legit slows me down a bit. Ed did explore a set of stairs for me which made us feel sneaky. I'm going to start the IV again this morning when they double my dosage to 200 mg.

My WBC this morning was 191. Holding steady...

If you'd like to her the ladies singing Happy Together, here they are!




No comments:

Post a Comment